20th European Traffic Law Days 2019
The 20th European Traffic Law Days 2019 took place on Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th October 2019 in Athens/Greece. The venue was the Grand Hyatt Hotel Athens. The dinner offered to the participants on the evening of the first conference day was an excellent opportunity to network with other European traffic law experts.
Main topics of the conference:
- Mobility and technology
- Key issues in European transport and traffic law
- Brexit: Current situation (Rome II, Hague Convention etc.)
- Major Claims (Tour d’Horizon European countries)
- International claims: Current questions
- REFIT Motor Insurance Directives: current status
The following topics were deepened in Workshops:
- Major Claims: Developments in European Tort Law
- Presentation new Website IETL Brexit in depth
- E-Scooters: what law?